Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Progress update 8/14/2012

   Hello, I thought I would update you guys on the games progress. I said I was going to work on the main characters sprites and I have been, but it got off to a rocky start. I had to either scrap one here or one would get screwed up there, but I got going good now, I have about 50% of the main characters sprite done.
Originally I was going to have the main character be 36 by 48(pixels) but after I started that way I realized that that size sprite would not work for the game I want, so I had to start all over with making a 32x32 sprite.

  You might be wondering why I am not posting any pictures this update, but because absolutely everything in my last batch of screenshots has been scrapped or changed completely, I decided to post pictures when I have something more concrete to post.

  So here's what I have so far:

Walking and strafing (from now on will be referred to only as moving)
about 50% of the main character sprites completed (animated)

-----------------

Here's what I will be working on next, in order(probably):

Finishing Main Character sprites (shooting sprites and magic attacking sprites, and probably getting hit sprite)
Creating an enemy character, so I can start the main character's attacks.
Creating the Main Characters Attacks
Creating all the menus(Status, Equip, Item, Title menu: New game, Load Game, Options(maybe)..

No comments:

Post a Comment